Thursday, May 14, 2015

RSS Assignment Discussion Questions 5/14

1. Why did you select the sites you subscribed to? 
I chose to subscribe to these sites because they relate to my interests, such as the TV shows I like to watch and singers I like to listen to. 

2. Was it easy to find feeds and to subscribe to them?
Yes, it was very easy to find the feeds by searching with Digg Reader and subscribe to them. 

3. Which sites were your favorites?
My favorite sites were the ones that I subscribed to as my personal interests. 

4. What else can you use RSS feeds for?
I can also use RSS feeds to find the latest information from sites I am interested in. 

5. How likely are you to continue to use RSS feeds in the future?
In the future, I may use RSS feeds to help me save time by not needing to visit each site individually. 

No comments:

Post a Comment